Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hey everybody! I'm Bobby.

This is my first blog. I don't know what it's all about yet. What I do know is I will blow your blogminds by the time you've decided you want to break up with me. I might not have great technique or style. And there might grammar and spelling errors. But the content will keep you warm at night.

So what should be the topic of my next blog? You tell me.

That's all for now Skittlenips!

Tune in for the next installment. Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel!

6 comments:

  1. "There might grammar and spelling errors."

    There might indeed, Bob.

    This seems like one of those things you'll abandon in short order. But if you want something to write about, weird lists are always good (top ten grossest moments of my life, top ten stupidest things I've ever seen Todd do, etc.) or just start telling stupid college stories. I'd read that, anyway.

    Love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And there might grammar and spelling errors."

    I'd normally give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you did that on purpose...but in this case, I know better.

    I'll put the over-under on the life of this blog at 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben, in Bob's defense, he's had his blog six months shorter than you have but is only nine posts behind your total.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grammatical error was on purpose you douche bags! I was trying make a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe you, Bobby. In fact, I can't even express numerically HOW much I believe you.

    ReplyDelete