Friday, January 30, 2009

TGIB! (Thank God it's Bobby!)

Happy Friday, loyal readers!(all three of you.)

Last Chance Douches
Tonight and tomorrow are your last opportunities to see All I Want For Christmas is 700 Billion Dollars at the Brave New Workshop. Don't miss it!

Let me Smell Yo...by Riskay
This video is one of the funniest things I've seen in 2009. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruef7aYCEbc


*
Here is the rebuttal from Action Rack entitled "Why's Yo Pussy Smell Like Condoms?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxTYl4UQuyo

Candy Corner
I posted a poll to answer the question that has plagued mankind for decades. Vote and let your voice be heard!

That's all for now Skittlenips! I have to get back to rehearsal.

Tune in Monday for the next installment! Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty frightened by Smell Yo Dick. I wish I knew how much irony was involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. And although I voted for Bobby's sweet, sweet buttox, I would've easily opted for Peanut Butter M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can a brotha get a shout out the next time one of his ideas is used on Boblog?

    How rude.

    ReplyDelete