Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday MF's!!!

Hey gang! Happy Friday!

I realize I haven't been able to inject your souls with the sweet tickle of my philosophers stone for a few days. For that I apologize. This week got away from me. Can we still be friends?

Oscars!
I am a big fan of the Oscars! Not because I enjoy watching them, but because I own at picking the winners! What do you folks think for best picture? Will it be obvious like Titanic? Or backdoor bullshit like Shakespeare in Love? You won't have to wait long my baby Bobbys!

Snow huh?
It's snowing again! I am glad that the layer of dog turds and cigarette butts will be dusted over. But I am so tired of winter. Every year in late February-early March I always vow that next year I will live someplace warm like LA or Vegas. But where do I end up the same time every year? You guessed it, in my place of residence sitting on the couch in my underwear cramming Fruit Loops in to my lazy fat face. Better luck next year right?

Congrats to Ben on his big D! You have earned some Vegas Lounge my friend.

I was thinking of live blogging the Oscars, but I will be watching them with 75% of the people who read this blog. Sorry mom!

Tune in Monday for the next installment! Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel!

1 comment: