Thursday, February 26, 2009

Snow, Snuggies, and Snot.

Hang gang! How was your week? Mine was boogertasic!

Sorry I haven't been able to massage your mind boobs with my gloves of knowledge for the past few days. I've been ill. I typically get one serious bug a year and this one is a doozers. But hey, I got to catch up on reading, sleeping, and WWE wrestling, so it wasn't a complete wash.

Snow?
Still? Fuck off winter!

Snuggies
In my dayquil induced comma I came across numerous ads for a new product called a Snuggie. Have you seen this? It's basically a blanket, with sleeves. What will they think of next?!? Last time I checked a blanket with sleeves was a sweater. What's next? How about a "blanket" with sleeves and legs with elastic around the waist.. with a hood. Watch out Ron Popeil, I'm comin' for you! And what an unfortunate name for a product. Didn't any of the marketing brain wizards for this product attend junior high?

Gotta run! I have to go let a bird out of it's cage for a while. Oddly enough, that is not a euphemism for anything.

Tune in tomorrow for the next installment! Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel.

2 comments:

  1. So my unsolicited thought on the Snuggie – It’s an oversized robe you wear backwards. It also make you look like a Klan member. The Snuggie is almost as useless as the ShamWOW! Only with slight racist undertones.

    The End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well put Kat. That dude from the ShamWOW commercials needs to die by fire.

    ReplyDelete