Tuesday, February 3, 2009

No need for a recount!

Hey gang! It's official. Ten of you voted and 80% of you preferred peanut M&Ms over plain. A surprising 20% went to my sweet caboose. I'm sorry my rumpshaka' is so unappealing you. I vow to change your opinion of my fudge factory by the time we part ways in this cyber-life. Congrats peanut M&Ms! You earned this victory.

Previews
Previews for the next show at the Brave New Workshop start this Thursday. It's a love and sex themed show entitled How to Make Love Like a Minnesotan: Sleepless in Shakopee. So far the material is fantastic. It can only get better from here. Come check it out this weekend. Your laughter will decide which sketches stay or go. Official opening is February 13th.

Mike Fotis
A shout out to Mike for putting a link from his site to my blog. He's a pal! If you haven't already check out his site:

www.mikefotis.com

You shant be disappointed!

This is a quick one today because of tech rehearsal and line memorization. More tomorrow, I swear.

Tune in for the next installment! Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel.

2 comments:

  1. In reference to your previous post... Liam Neeson rocks and Taken will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well, I gave you a shout-out on my blog too, but you know, I'm no Mike Fotis, so, you know. NO REALLY, IT'S COOL.

    ReplyDelete