Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Glove oil and Pugs!


Hey gang! How was your weekend? Mine was (insert clever word)!

Dog Park
AC and I took my mom's pug to the dog park in Apple Valley on Sunday. It's hard to think of something more gutwrenchingly cute than a bunch of dogs of all shapes and sizes hanging out and doing dog stuff. Maxwell was the prince of the party though. Everyone loves a cute pug, and Max is one of the cutest. This pic is Max when he was 3 months old.

Softball Fever
I picked up a new glove for softball, and let me tell you, there is not one ball that will be missed in left field this season. I oiled her up today to get her good and loose for all of those fly balls she'll pull down. I was thinking of naming her Catchy. What do you think? Stop raining so I can have a catch out of doors!

I Love You, Man
I highly recommend this flick. It's very funny. How hot is Rashida Jones? Answer: So hot!

Time to hit the gym!

Tune in for the next installment. Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel!

1 comment:

  1. Rashida Jones is yet another example of how completely stupid the whole Pam/Jim relationship is.

    ReplyDelete