Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring has Sprung bitches!!

Hey gang! How was your weekend? Mine was thawriffic!

Softball
Okay, so softball is still a few weeks away but I can't stop thinking about it. I am so fucking excited! Softball means 2 things to me. First, it means spring is here. Second, it means I get to come out of hibernation and do something active, even if it is only one night a week. It's time to hit the batting cages and and warm up my softball arm. Now I can wake up in the morning and have something to look forward to other than boobs. Boobs got me through a long cold winter. Thank you, smooches!

St. Pats
Happy St Pat's day!!! I am part Irish so I really enjoy this day, though not as much as I used to. I still enjoy the green and amber merriment but I don't partake in the medicine of the Irish. I will have one or two ales, I'm not a monster, but I have to keep things under control. But why Bobby? I'll tell you why. The last St Pat's day I went balls to the wall I blacked out, passed out, and woke up hours later in a strange place with a gigantic novelty bow-tie on(and not much else) and a half eaten corned beef sandwich resting on my tummy like a drunken otter. Now you have that picture in your heads and can never unknow that. You are welcome!

Gotta run!

If you haven't yet, please vote on your favorite pub. The winner will be the location of my next drunken debacle, so choose wisely.

Tune in for the next installment. Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel!

1 comment: