Tuesday, March 31, 2009

F U Weather!

Hey gang!

Not much today because I am going to find a corner to weep and gnash my teeth in. Why, you ask? Opening day of softball got pushed back a week because of this shithead weather we are having. The fields aren't ready because the fucking snow hasn't completely melted yet! Argh! I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm not as bad off as others are right now due to assy weather. But hey, it still sucks!

Vegas it is!
The Vegas Lounge was voted favorite watering hole in the Twin Cities by 5 people. Well, I invite those 5 people(the rest of you can come too) to a night of booze and debauchery. Let's shoot for mid-April? I call Vegas Dawn though. She is the sexiest towny you will find in the the metro area.

Tune in for the next installment. Same Thisweatherisadick-time, same Thisweatherisadick-channel!

1 comment:

  1. I want to stab Mother Nature in her black heart for this.

    ReplyDelete