Friday, March 20, 2009

Rainy day soreness.

Hey gang! Happy Friday! Or as I like to call it, the start of the weekend!

Sore as Shit
As some of you may have noticed, I have put on a few pounds during the winter doldrums. Well, first off, thanks for being so shallow you judging dick pirates! Sorry about that. Still friends?

Anyway, to fight off what I like to call "the hunger", I joined my local Y. I have been really good about going every day since Tuesday. But my chubby isn't going down without a fight. My body is so pissed at me. I know I'm doing the right thing. But my body keeps pleading with me:

"Remember when we ate handfuls of Rolos and sat on the couch for hours watching wrestling and playing video games? Those were good times. I miss our times like that together. Can't we try it again?"

No chubby Bobby! Not this time! I don't care how sore I get, or how much work it is. I'm tired of sweating just from tying my shoes. Sure I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning feeling achy. But I won't feel like such a lazy piece of shit and that is a great trade off! Boom shakalaka!!!

Gotta run! It's time for some dinner.

P.S> There is a tie for the favorite watering hole. I've narrowed it down to the top 3 vote-getters. Let's decide this once and for all, shall we?

Tune in for the next installment. Same Bob-time, same Bob-channel!

3 comments:

  1. Two things:

    1.) Softball. Fuck yeah!

    2.) Unless you're talking about something an eagle does, I'm pretty sure it's "sore".

    Peace out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The change has been made. Thanks for being "helpful." (The quotes mean you're a dick)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dick??

    But look how many people are now gleefully unaware of how retarded you are.

    Your secret is safe with me, Mr. Gardner!

    ReplyDelete