Thursday, March 12, 2009

Six feet over.

Hey gang! It's thirsty Thursday. Where is your favorite watering hole?

Six Feet Under
I know I will get crap for this, but I have only seen one episode of this show. It was the pilot. I have always wanted to pick it up on Netflix, but there was always a season of Sopranos, or 24 that always got in the way. Until last night!! I began the adventure through the afterlife with Season 1 disc 1. It is a fantastic show and from what I've heard it only gets better. Thank you to AC for bringing this oversight to light and bringing this gem back to the forefront of my TV viewing mind(But it's not TV, it's HBO). I'm excited to get started on disc 2. YAY!

Pyramid
In an attempt to not feel like such a piece of shit, I have been working out more lately. Someone from the Brave New Workshop recommended a pyramid. What is a pyramid? It's an exercise program that includes push-ups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks. You start by doing 15 of each and then, without a break, you continue up the pyramid by doing 14 of each exercise. Then 13, 12, 11, until you get to the top of the pyramid doing one of each. It is fucking hard!! Especially for someone as out of shape as myself. If you want to see a grown man with an average build cry. Ask him to do a pyramid. You'll see more tears than the last 40 minutes of Marley and Me.

That's all for now!

Tune in for the next installment! Same Bob-time, same Bob-time.

2 comments:

  1. Will the next one be at the same Bob-time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Six Feet Under is my FAVORITE show!! I hope you continue to enjoy it! I have the whole series if you want to borrow it!

    ReplyDelete